WELCOME TO BRENNTAG, THE GLOBAL MARKET LEADER IN CHEMICAL DISTRIBUTION.
With over 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base, Brenntag offers one-stop-shop solutions to around 185,000 customers. This includes specific application technology, an extensive technical support and value-added services such as just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return handling. Headquartered in Essen, Germany, the company operates a global network with more than 530 locations in 73 countries.
With it's global workforce of more than 16,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 11.7 billion (USD 13.3 billion) in 2017.
For Brenntag, the business goes far beyond the sheer distribution of chemicals. Brenntag
- supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals
- offers a full-line portfolio with over 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base
- serves as one-stop-shop to around 185,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries such as coatings, food, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment
- has long-standing experience in the individual countries and local excellence through its sales and marketing organization of more than 5,000 experts
- offers specific application technology, extensive technical support and value-added services (i.e. just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return handling)
- manages the business regionally, holding leading market positions across Europe, North America and Latin America and continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region
- sets safety standards within the industry and operated in line with the "safety first" principle globally
- strives to contribute towards greater sustainability in all the industries and application it serves
- connects chemical manufacturers and chemical users in a value-adding partnership