Areas of interest:
Purcell Tire was founded in 1936 in Washington, Missouri by Robert Purcell and was passed to his son Bob Purcell and his wife Juanita who continue to run the company today.
Purcell Tire was ranked the Top 5 Retreader in North America in 2016.
Today, Purcell Tire & Rubber Company has 70 locations including retread plants, commercial truck tire centers, automotive service centers, and mining locations.
Purcell Tire now offers delivery service for trucks and equipment to 48 states and three continents.
Purcell Tire is comprised of the following business segments:
- Retreading- Purcell Tire has 8 retread plants located in Utah, Missouri, Oregon, Arizona, Alaska, Montana and Colorado.
- Global Mining- Purcell Tire has mine operations in Washington, Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Africa, Mexico, and South America.
- Tires @ Wholesale - Two wholesale tire locations in Arizona, one in Utah and one in Wasilla, Alaska.
- Commercial Truck Tire Centers- Purcell has new and retread tires, 24-hour roadside assistance, fleet services, and tire technology for commercial and recreational vehicles. Locations in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Washington State, Montana, Colorado, and Idaho.
- Automotive Service Centers- New tires, scheduled maintenance, and automotive repairs. Locations in Arizona, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Alaska, Washington State, Montana, Colorado, and Idaho.
-O'Reilly Auto Parts